Friday, August 03, 2007

Holy Gadzooks doctors have a racket going. I had a physical done 2 months ago and now they have me go back for a pre-surgery screening. They repeated the same blood work and I made them skip the EKG, Chest xray and the "drop trou" exam. Dang thing was still $299. It feels like they found a way to do the "drop trou" exam without me even taking off the pants or bending over. At least it was $299 - just like the commercials where everything ends in 99. I mean $300 would be silly, but $299, ehhh, forgetaboutit.

I keep finding that I feel resentful when I see people out running. It is not a good or nice feeling.

I am off to Dallas for the weekend to the parental unit and sibling. That is a very clinical way to say mom, dad, and sis. I am really just rambling.

Football season is approaching. I am just not ready for it since football is so boring compared to closely following the Astros - insert sarcasm here. Speaking of football, I went to my first futbol game last Wednesday for the Dynamo v. D.C. United. It was a blast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home