Monday, July 30, 2007




Well my first roadbiking experience was a success I guess. I rode a bit over 25 miles and we got clipping along fairly well at stretches. The trail was wet at the beginning and that had me timid since I had never been on a road bike. My traps, triceps and butt took most of the punishment. That said, my right knee is barking a bit this morning. That kinda sucks. I was hoping I could bike as much as I wanted without causing pain the knee.


Saw Hairspray last night and laughed a lot. It is so silly and corny that it is a riot. It helps that it was at the Alamo and that I had good beer.
During these warm Houston summers it is always refreshing to look at the ski pic's. This was a BCRR trip in 2006 at Lake Tahoe. I tried to post a video of Bob Brown skiing through the trees, but it would not post. If I can figure out to post one I will do it later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home