Saturday, July 28, 2007


Well we are still a work in progress since my pictures seem to appear and disappear on a whim. I am trying something new for my profile picture. I will post it here and then link to it from here. This reminds me that I was once running well enough to finish the Boston Marathon and avoided a death march at the end. It really is fun to finish that thing.


A BCRR happy hour last night with the guys was a good time. When people start talking about all of the different members it makes me realize I really don't know most of the people. I am not the best socializer and missing Valhalla means you miss most of the news. I should make a Scott Bounds type of effort to make Valhalla at least once a month.


Tom and Eric are getting geeked up to train and run fast. It is a pain in the knee since I have a pain in my knee. I get closer and closer to just accepting the surgery so I can get on with it. Even so, I now know that I really must do other forms of training to keep my quads and core strong. I like to run, but all of that other stuff is hard to do as my motivation for it is severely lacking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home