Tuesday, July 24, 2007






Well the doctor can do the surgery on August 9th. Otherwise I wait until September. I have done some decent work in the gym and even a few very easy runs. I am doing better, but I doubt I could actually train and run a marathon in my current state. I can schedule the surgery and see how I am doing that week. I could cancel if I am doing really well.




The sunset is from a nice evening at the Rice track just before one of our Tuesday evening workouts.


We are also planning another trip out to New Mexico so I include a few pictures of our last trip. There is a great gravel trail along the gorge which is a great place to run. Norman took off after us, but decided that hanging out with Becki would be more fun so he eventually turned around. she keeps treats in her pocket and he knows it.

I can't really figure out how to arrange the pictures or move them where I want them, but I will post this anyway. Have a funtastic day.

2 Comments:

At 9:34 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hang in there Scott. As one of the lawyers in our office used to say, whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Whether you rehab the injury or have surgery for the injury, I have no doubt that you will eventually come back stronger. Tom

 
At 5:58 AM , Blogger Gaslight ;-) said...

Surgery? I didn't know you were THAT busted up. I'm sorry...maybe we can run really slowly together. I started back Wednesday.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home