Saturday, January 19, 2008





Well Let's see if I can post some of the race pictures I bought from Brightroom.






The first one is of me, Eric and Eric. Blue shirt eric is my training partner whilst black shirt Eric is a Texas guy who runs all of the Texas marathons and I tend to see in boston every time I go. Usually in a pub while we carbo load.






I wish I could figure out how to put my pictures in the middle of text rather than just have them at the beginning (maybe I did figure it out). One of these days. The other pic is of my hamming it up with crowd near the finish. I'll likely post some more since I purchased the download of all of pictures. They got over 30 and some pretty good ones this year. When you slow down they have more time;-)






2 Comments:

At 2:31 PM , Blogger Gaslight ;-) said...

So Kent isn't the one you see in the pubs while carbo-loading?

 
At 10:24 AM , Blogger Nuke Runner said...

Those are nice pictures full-sized. I might have to buy mine someday.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home