Thursday, November 01, 2007



The Houston Half Marathon - running behind Mike and Eric. This was a pretty good run. We started out fairly easy and generally picked up the pace throughout. I actually ran it a bit harder than I wanted to and was more sore after than I would have liked. Splits were 7:05, 6:58, 6:54, 6:43, 6:41, 6:46, 6:40, 6:52, 6:37, 6:29, 6:47 (long as i missed the marker) 6:16 (short) and 6:27.

I had a 67 mile training week which was a big jump for me. That explains the sore legs, but it did not really slow me in the race. My knee felt fine too. I am feeling run down this week though and even some quad and knee issues, but not bad.

Thanks to Esme Fantozzi for the pictures taken during the race! Also major props to Mark C who ran 3:00:38 in the Dublin Marathon!

1 Comments:

At 11:55 AM , Blogger Gaslight ;-) said...

You guys are studs.
Great post-injury comeback!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home