Friday, November 07, 2008

Holy Molly BatGirl my body is revolting again. I go out and run a few times and then WHAM! I now have a darn cold, an oooozzzzing cyst on my leg and pulled muscles from coughing. I don't know how my legs are doing because I can get no bio-feedback on those problems because the pathways are clogged with all of this other garbage. The cold came on early Tuesday and put a damper on watching the election returns. It was still a fascinating night. It will be wild four years, but I am hopeful.

My goal is to get back to some regular running and try for the half marathon at Houston. It would be good to just back to some regular training.

Happy Trails and good luck to all of the people racing!!!

2 Comments:

At 6:17 PM , Blogger Gaslight ;-) said...

an oozing cyst? come on, no photo?

On a totally unrelated note, I saw our buddy Crowley this afternoon.

 
At 10:22 AM , Blogger 26.2 Princess said...

Thanks for checking out my blog! Always nice to "meet" not only a fellow marathoner but a fellow Aggie!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home